Hello All
I am working with Gentran Server for Unix 6.0 (Client Server).
I am doing one outbound map from application to EDI for my client.
Here I need to generate new line for every segement after segement
terminator , but i am getting segement terminator and total output in one
line.
Please any one guide /help me how to generate new line for every segment
after segment seperator in Gentran Server for unix 6.0 (Client Server).
I appriciate your help.
--
Thanks And Regards
KumaraSwamyAdurthi
09440536911
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/