Hello all.

I'm working on creating our first 810 Invoice (inbound) spec.  We 
currently trade the 850 PO and the 856 ASN documents.

I've been receiving some 810 data from a few of our vendors so I can 
take a look at what many send as a 'typical' invoice, but I'd also 
like to see some mapping that is currently in use by the receiving 
party of the invoice.

We currently use Trusted Link (Inovis) for the i-Series, v 6.1.4.  
Use the X-12 standards, V 004010....

Does anybody wish to share their mapping specs for the 810 that I 
can use as a template?  I'm not concerned about your UFD, but more 
in the source data mapping and how you use it.

Thank you.

Craig Dunham
EDI Coordinator
Big 5 Corp



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to