Good point.
   
  Remember too that the goal is to transmit as little data as needed. I used to 
routinely verify outgoing documents to make sure I sent required fields only. 
Nothing optional. I was charged per Kc by my VAN, so document size was 
important.

Michael Mattias/LS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          > Let's say that a trading partner changes their Remit To address but
> fails to get the information to you. If they include that "remit
> to" information in the 810, even if the AP system doesn't have a
> space for it, having the information on hand can make some sense.

I have five (5) bucks says at least 95% of '810 receivers' never even look
at the "remit to" N1 loop except for the "vendor number."

MCM



         

       
---------------------------------
Luggage? GPS? Comic books? 
Check out fitting  gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to