--- In [email protected], Mike Rawlins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I also seem to recall that Sterling wanted to retire 
Gentran:Server on 
> Windows and UNIX in favor of GIS, but I might be mistaken. I would 
ask 
> Sterling about it if I were you.
> 
> Mike

Looking at the Gentran sunset date info on the Sterling support 
website 
(https://support.sterlingcommerce.com/content/gentran/Gentran_Sunset_
Status_060906.pdf) - the latest version of each of the 
Gentran:Server products do not have end-of-fix dates yet, let alone 
end-of-support dates (with the exception of the DEC unix version 
which will be sunsetted as of August 2007)

Ian.




...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to