I am looking for anybody who uses Tie Commerce eVision and Epicor 
Vantage 8.03 erp system. I would like to know how everything is working 
for you. We are switching to Tie Commerce and going from Vantage 6.10 
to Epicor latest release of Vantage 8.03.

I would like to get some feedback from other users in the same position.

Thanks in advance.

Randy Duly
IT Manager
National Tube Form
3405 Engle Road
Fort Wayne IN 46809
P:260-478-2363



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to