Jack Glazko at Kleinschmidt has given me the information I need, as
you predicted.  Thanks!

Here I was hoping that a trip to Orlando would be called for... my 3yr
old would would love to see "Squeaky Mouse" (as she calls him) in
person.

On Feb 6, 2008 3:30 PM, Leah Halpin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Samantha,
> Did you try Mickey?  But, seriously, if Kleinschmidt is doing this for them,
> it's likely they are also providing other VAN services to Disney.  You might
> try contacting Kleinschmidt, at the least, they would know who theDisney
> EDI/EC people are and might be willing to tell you or help you with real EDI
> or pass along your information.  After all, VAN traffic pays, too.
>
> Good Luck,
> Leah
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Samantha Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: EDI-L List <[email protected]>
> Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 2:53:59 PM
> Subject: [EDI-L] Disney Resorts EDI
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hello All,
>
> Does anyone here have an EDI contact for Disney Resorts? I received
> an email, via our sales dept, from Disney Resport procurement touting
> their web edi hosted by Kleinschmidt with instructions on how to enter
> our ASN's there. That's nice but since we're fully EDI capable I
> would rather go that route. I responded to the person from Disney of
> course but I expect to get no further than the puzzled looks I got
> from our own sales dept (who must think I am going to enter all that
> stuff on the website by hand instead of them) so I thought I would
> also inquire of this esteemed body if they know the person I really
> need to call to discuss real EDI.
>
> Any information or assistance is most gratefully welcome. Thank you!
>
> Samantha
> 
>
>
> ________________________________
> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.


...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to