my experience - when we finally got hooked up - is that disney has no 
implementation
guides.  we got a batch of neutered documents, and i had to use EDISIM to 
reverse
engineer an IG to do the maps.  it was fun, but it was annoying.  this was a few
years ago, i can't tell you if it's changed.

one more thing - disney is one of the few implementations that i've seen where 
the GS is actually
used.  the ISA is the mailbox and postoffice, and the GS is routing within the 
organization.  i can't
imagine what their van bill is (was).
 
Brian Lehrhoff, EA ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Messaging Consultant  201-913-4506
Upgrade your Quickbooks for 20% off at http://ea.brianlehrhoff.com
Circular 230 Notice is located at http://ea.brianlehrhoff.com/230notice.html

----- Original Message ----
From: Samantha Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: EDI-L List <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 2:53:59 PM
Subject: [EDI-L] Disney Resorts EDI


Hello 
All,

Does 
anyone 
here 
have 
an 
EDI 
contact 
for 
Disney 
Resorts?  
I 
received
an 
email, 
via 
our 
sales 
dept, 
from 
Disney 
Resport 
procurement 
touting
their 
web 
edi 
hosted 
by 
Kleinschmidt 
with 
instructions 
on 
how 
to 
enter
our 
ASN's 
there.  
That's 
nice 
but 
since 
we're 
fully 
EDI 
capable 
I
would 
rather 
go 
that 
route.  
I 
responded 
to 
the 
person 
from 
Disney 
of
course 
but 
I 
expect 
to 
get 
no 
further 
than 
the 
puzzled 
looks 
I 
got
from 
our 
own 
sales 
dept 
(who 
must 
think 
I 
am 
going 
to 
enter 
all 
that
stuff 
on 
the 
website 
by 
hand 
instead 
of 
them) 
so 
I 
thought 
I 
would
also 
inquire 
of 
this 
esteemed 
body 
if 
they 
know 
the 
person 
I 
really
need 
to 
call 
to 
discuss 
real 
EDI.

Any 
information 
or 
assistance 
is 
most 
gratefully 
welcome.  
Thank 
you!

Samantha


...
Please 
use 
the 
following 
Message 
Identifiers 
as 
your 
subject 
prefix: 
<SALES>, 
<JOBS>, 
<LIST>, 
<TECH>, 
<MISC>, 
<EVENT>, 
<OFF-TOPIC>

Job 
postings 
are 
welcome, 
but 
for 
job 
postings 
or 
requests 
for 
work: 
<JOBS> 
IS 
REQUIRED 
in 
the 
subject 
line 
as 
a 
prefix. 
Yahoo! 
Groups 
Links

your 
group 
on 
the 
web, 
go 
to:
  
  
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

settings:
  
  
Individual 
Email 
| 
Traditional

settings 
online 
go 
to:
  
  
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
  
  
(Yahoo! 
ID 
required)

settings 
via 
email:
  
  
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
  
  
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

from 
this 
group, 
send 
an 
email 
to:
  
  
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

of 
Yahoo! 
Groups 
is 
subject 
to:
  
  
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 






      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page. 
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to