Me too
 
Glen Haywood
G.M. Sales
 
Commport Communications International, inc.
3 Ross Street, Aurora, Ontario, L4G 1X3
www.commport.com
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: +1 905 727 6782 ext 2206
Fx: +1 905 727-7251
Cell: +1 416-806-8997

 

 

 

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Liz
Andrews
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:17 AM
To: Thompson, Glenn; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [EDI-L] AS2



I thought it was funny J

________________________________

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the person/entity
to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you received this in error, please notify the
sender and delete the message.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> com] On Behalf
Of
Thompson, Glenn
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> com
Subject: RE: [EDI-L] AS2

My apologies. My attempt at humor seemed to fail.

I was pointing out we should not shamelessly self promote while
shamelessly self promoting.

I guess If I was funny I would be on television. I'll stick to EDI
from here on out.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> com
<mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> com
<mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf Of
Michael Mattias/LS
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> com
<mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> 
Subject: Re: [EDI-L] AS2

> I must disagree you with you. We can't have shameless self-promotion
on
> this list. And I should know. I've been successfully implementing EDI
> projects for over 15 years using multiple translators on mainframe,
> midrange and network platforms utilizing bi-sync, async, FTP, STP, AS2
> protocols.
>
> So again, no shameless self-promotion on the list, please!!!

Au contraire, mon amis.

The EDI-L list even provides an explicit facility for shameless 
self-promotion: the requested (and mostly used) "<SALES>" tag in the
message 
header.

Besides, one man's shameless self-promotion is often another man's
lifeline.

Michael C. Mattias
Tal Systems Inc.
Racine WI
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:mmattias%40talsystems.com> .com
<mailto:mmattias%40talsystems.com>
<mailto:mmattias%40talsystems.com> 
http://www.talsyste <http://www.talsystems.com> ms.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to