Hi All,

I am creating a XML map. in the LHS(input side) XML and RHS(Output
side) is  positional records are there. and according to requirement I need
to put some condistion and paas the value to RHS.
But I have no idea how to create temp segment(article/record) in XML and
where I can write the Extended rule.
So if any one have any idea plz let me know.its very urgent for me.

-- 
With Regards,
Rajesh Ranjan
Mob:- +91 9794650505


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to