if it's delimited, then it's not flatfile.  and use x10 for the delimiter 
instead of a comma.

 Brian Lehrhoff, EA ([email protected])
Messaging Consultant  201-913-4506
Upgrade your Quickbooks for 20% off at http://ea.brianlehrhoff.com
Circular 230 Notice is located at http://ea.brianlehrhoff.com/230notice.html



----- Original Message ----
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, July 29, 2010 3:25:53 AM
Subject: [edi_gns] Gentran Header map issue


Hi,

I am working on Gentran 5.1. I worked on Positional based oracle
structure to EDI and EDI to Flat file.

I got new requriment as I need to work on Variable length record(like
CSV type) . Which is Outbound Flatfile to EDI.In Application Input file
data feilds  are separted with "TAB". 

I am facing a issues in preparing the Header map and unable to run the
Outbound for this format.

Map file is fine and working in the GIS mapping editor.  as we need to
replicate the same in Gentran5.1.

Thanks in advance.
Bala krishna


-- 
balakrishna1203
------------------------------------------------------------------------
balakrishna1203's Profile: http://EDITalk.com/forums/member.php?u=609
View this thread: http://EDITalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4873



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links




      



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to