Hi All,

I can't find implementation guides for 810,850,855 etc related to manufacturing
domain.
Only I can find implementation guides specific to particular company and their
bussiness.

Please give me details about where can I buy or download original X12
implementation guides
for 810,850 etc for 4010 version

In wpc website i can see only EDI guides related to HIPAA

Thanks in Advance
Vivekanandh.M

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional