On Jun 21, 2013, at 2:22 PM, Bill Lester wrote:

> I will owe an additional $160 a year for ever if I continue to use the CD.
>
> Am I reading that correctly?

No!

My interpretation is that this is not limited to the use of the of the CD but
also derivatives (software applications) built based on the Product (CD), are
being executed as part of any organizational function, the annual fee must be
paid every year."

A move to apply a "software-type" maintenance fee to the distribution of a
standard. Updates here are defined as to "this" particular version of the X12
standards, which never really happens. The next release will again require a
initial purchase with the additional maintenance fee the following year.

Klaus

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: