From: EDI-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:EDI-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Howard
Parks
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:44 PM
To: edi-l@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [EDI-L] X12 migration to EDIFACT?

My money is on Ken Steel.  This might be why I'm broke so much of the time.

Howard

this topic (5)
Recent Activity: * New Members 5 * New Links 1
Visit Your Group
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us
Feedback
.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional