On 2015-07-19 09:56:11, Jordan Justen wrote:
> On 2015-07-19 04:08:50, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
> > On 07/19/15 12:01, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
> > >
> > > I'd suggest that we just promote the GitHub repository to primary
> > > repository, and deprecate the public SVN right away.
>
> I don't think this would be a good idea, unless something even worse
> happens, like sourceforge determined that they can't restore svn. I
> suppose that would really force the issue, but otherwise, I think it'd
> be better to continue with a pre-planned transition.

Unfortunately, it looks like they are going to manage to get svn back
up and running. ;)

http://sourceforge.net/blog/sourceforge-infrastructure-and-service-restoration-update-for-724/

Latest news: "

  SourceForge Allura Subversion (SVN) service – offline, filesystem
  checks complete, data restoration has completed 22 letters (4
  remain). This is our current restore priority. We project restore of
  data to complete by 7/25, to be followed by data validation and
  restore of service. ETA to follow once I/O performance calculated
  during data validation.

"

I guess this means >= July 25.

Here's the current set of patches from

https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-svn-offline master

which I intend to commit to svn after it returns:

610c371 OvmfPkg: AcpiS3SaveDxe: prepare for End-of-Dxe callback
ebe285a OvmfPkg: AcpiS3SaveDxe: call S3Ready() at End-of-Dxe
dde6fee OvmfPkg: PlatformBdsLib: signal End-of-Dxe event group
a111424 IntelFrameworkModulePkg/GenericBdsLib: remove AcpiS3->S3Save() call
e65d7a9 OvmfPkg: install DxeSmmReadyToLock in PlatformBdsLib
7daafee OvmfPkg: AcpiS3SaveDxe: drop EFI_ACPI_S3_SAVE_PROTOCOL
7a36354 OvmfPkg: SmbiosPlatformDxe: move IsEntryPointStructureValid() to Xen.c
8cb1e0d OvmfPkg: SmbiosPlatformDxe: restrict current Xen code to IA32/X64
4cba8d2 MdeModulePkg: SmbiosDxe: ARM and AARCH64 are VALID_ARCHITECTURES
298b559 ArmVirtPkg: add QemuFwCfgToPcdDxe
ca4c892 ArmVirtPkg: QemuFwCfgToPcdDxe: set SMBIOS entry point version
dynamically
729669f ArmVirtPkg/ArmVirtQemu: support SMBIOS
cc7f295 NetworkPkg: Fix bug in IpSecImpl.c caused by missing parentheses
90add4e Maintainers.txt: ARM packages maintainer update
8324914 BaseTools/Common: fix heap overrun in ReadMemoryFileLine ()
95ca863 MdeModulePkg: Remove TransmitReceive() and ActiveChild dependency
0e33841 NetworkPkg: Fix the issue EfiPxeBcDhcp() may return wrong status.
ef23b6f MdeModulePkg: Fix the issue EfiPxeBcDhcp() may return wrong status.
95d8762 ShellPkg: Fix bad TimeZone (TZ) conversion.
58bd17c MdeModulePkg: Correct the parameter order in match2 sample opcode
8d10837 MdeModulePkg: Check the case caused by mismatch
7f9f303 MdeModulePkg VariableDxe: Correct address pointers from AuthVariableLib
3b69e18 SecurityPkg AuthVariableLib: Correct address pointers data
3f6e6dd NetworkPkg: Add old IPv4_DEVICE_PATH and IPv6_DEVICE_PATH support
436f2c1 MdeModulePkg: Add old IPv4_DEVICE_PATH support for new IScsiDxe
dc428f3 BaseTools: Make AutoGen.h array declaration match AutoGen.c definition
2eb8300 ShellPkg: Fix the ASSERT issue in Shell 'for' loop
a931302 Maintainers.txt: Add Daryl's new email address
085a914 IntelFrameworkModulePkg: GenericBdsLib: set Status before use
fcacecd MdeModulePkg: Make boot option description unique

-Jordan