Jordan,
The mail is too long so let me summarize in below: (I changed all
API name to remove "Lib")
1. Have four or six BLT APIs?
  four: BltVideoFill BltVideoToVideo BltVideoToBuffer BltBufferToVideo
  six:  BltVideoFill BltVideoToVideo BltVideoToBuffer BltBufferToVideo
        BltVideoToBufferEx BltBufferToVideoEx
  I prefer 4 because it aligns to the GOP protocol 4 BLT operations
  and the parameters are also aligned.
  You prefer 6 for easy calling.

Laszlo and Mike,
  any ideas?

2. BltConfigure/BltFreeConfiguration
   2.a. I agree to use the handle to hold the shift/mask. But I need to
        see whether there is any concerns from Mike.
   2.b. I suggest to use VOID * instead of EFI_HANDLE. Let's wait for
        Andrew/Mike's input.

3. VideoModeSetLib for more abstraction
   I agree to either change the driver name as you suggested, either in
   the other way to have a more generic GOP driver. Do you know any
   graphics driver developers? Can you ask them if the more generic GOP
   driver will satisfy their needs?

Thanks,
Ray