Laszlo,

That is a good question.  If a platform requires
EFI_PROPERTIES_RUNTIME_MEMORY_PROTECTION_NON_EXECUTABLE_PE_DATA to be set, then
it is an error condition.  That is why it is an error message and not a warning
message.

We could consider changing this specific message to a warning, and add one
error message from the \MdeModulePkg\Universal\PropertiesTableAttributesDxe
module.  That way, only platforms that include this module will get an error
message if any runtime modules for not use 4KB aligned.

Mike