The patch has been pushed at dde4aedc35ee3c06b67c1a5c4f392e7a0b0f8254.
Thanks for the contribution.

Star
-----Original Message-----
From: edk2-devel [mailto:edk2-devel-boun...@lists.01.org] On Behalf Of wang
xiaofeng
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 10:56 AM
To: Zeng, Star <star.z...@intel.com>
Cc: edk2-devel@lists.01.org; Gao, Liming <liming....@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [edk2] a minor logic error in
PcAtChipsetPkg\Library\AcpiTimerLib\AcpiTimerLib.c

Hi Star,
       The attached is my code change for  this issue .You can see the
difference with beyond compare. It is not based on latest code. Could you help
to start a formal code review with this patch on behalf of me?  I am not
familar the process of checking code to edk2.
       Thanks !