Mike,

Do you have an opinion?
Let me do a quick recap in case you didn't follow the thread.
I raised an issue with the CreatePopUp function (UefiLib library class).
The popup box produced by the function may not align with the project UI.
So the project owner may want to replace CreatePopUp implementation.
Today I have two options:
Option 1: replace CreatePopUp implementation in Console.c with my custom
implementation
Option 2: create custom instance of UefiLib
Both options lead to project maintenance complications (EDKII code base
upgrades and feature migration from project to project becomes more complicated)

I propose changing CreatePopUp implementation to delegate pop up
drawing to a new function UiCreatePopUp provided by a new library class UiLib.h.
More specifically:
1. No changes to UefiLib.h (CreatePopUp is still there)
2.  A single line change in [LibraryClasses] section of
MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLib.inf. New library class UiLib is added there.
3.  CreatePopUp implementation in MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/Console.c is replaced
with:
VOID
EFIAPI
CreatePopUp (
   IN  UINTN          Attribute,
   OUT EFI_INPUT_KEY  *Key,      OPTIONAL
   )
 {
   VA_LIST                          Args;
   VA_START (Args, Key);
   UiCreatePopUp(Attribute,Ket,Args);
 }
 4. New library class UiLib.h is added. New library instance for the class is
added. The library contains UiCreatePopUp function.
 Function implementation is copied from original CreatePopUp implementation in
MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/Console.c.

Thanks
Felix