On 11/23/16 16:44, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
> On 11/23/16 04:44, Jordan Justen wrote:

>> Series Reviewed-by: Jordan Justen <jordan.l.jus...@intel.com>
>
> Thank you!
>
> I'll delay pushing the patches until Michael Tsirkin reviews the
> interface spec in the QEMU series on qemu-devel.

This version of the series can be dropped. The underlying QEMU patches
weren't accepted, and for QEMU I've posted another patch set today:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2016-12/msg00129.html

For this I have the corresponding OVMF patches ready (of course), but
until the QEMU work converges, there's little point in posting them.

I did post some of the prerequisite edk2 / OVMF patches today (which are
useful independently, and can be reviewed independently).

Thanks, and apologies for the review-in-vain. :/
Laszlo