From: Ye, Ting [mailto:ting...@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:01 PM
To: Santhapur Naveen; edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: RE: iSCSI behavior

Hi Naveen,

For 1), if you configure two attempts with iSCSI Mode "Enabled", you will
receive an warning that you have configured two attempts using same NIC.
If you configure two attempts with iSCSI Mode "Enabled for MPIO", it is valid,
and if the first attempt failed, the second attempt will be tried.

For 2), Enabled for MPIO means you have enabled multi path I/O in iSCSI for
supporting failover.

For 3 and 4), iSCSI does not allow configuring one new IPv6 address using iSCSI
menu so Attempt #1 does not show initiator address.
Instead, iSCSI driver will let IPv6 driver to perform source address selection
according to the configured iSCSI target IP address. You need assign IPv6
source address using ifconfig6 or autoconfiguration before using iSCSI on IPv6
stack.

Thanks,
Ting Ye