#1 and #2 are to revert the two commits made by me several weeks ago.
#3 and #4 doesn't impact functionality.
#5 is the real fix.

I have verified the fix by trying different USB keys and one USB
DVD ROM.

Ruiyu Ni (5):
  MdeModulePkg/UsbMass: Revert POWER_ON(29h) ASC handling logic
  MdeModulePkg/UsbMass: Revert "map -r" media change detection fix
  MdeModulePkg/UsbMass: Add more debug message
  MdeModulePkg/UsbMass: remove unnecessary RestoreTPL() call
  MdeModulePkg/UsbMass: Retry CMD for MediaChanged sense key

 .../Bus/Usb/UsbMassStorageDxe/UsbMassBoot.c        | 94 +++++++++++-----------
 .../Bus/Usb/UsbMassStorageDxe/UsbMassBoot.h        |  3 +-
 .../Bus/Usb/UsbMassStorageDxe/UsbMassImpl.c        | 10 ++-

2.16.1.windows.1