Hi,

I'm working on changing SynQuacer/PlatformDxe initial HII configuration.

In the current implementation, SynQuacerPlatformSettings HII variable doesn't
set its initial value from PcdPlatfromSettings.

* PcdPlatformSettings is initially set with value in dsc at build time

    *
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-platforms/blob/master/Platform/Socionext/DeveloperBox/DeveloperBox.dsc#L439

* SynQuacerPlatformSettings is initially set to zeros at run time

    *
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-platforms/blob/master/Silicon/Socionext/SynQuacer/Drivers/PlatformDxe/PlatformDxe.c#L246

They are unsync, but are both initially assigned to 0 independently.

What I want to do with this issue is

* Set initial SynQuacerPlatformSettings value from its
  SYNQUACER_PLATFORM_FORMSET_GUID form's default value
* Set initial PcdPlatformSettings value from its
  SYNQUACER_PLATFORM_FORMSET_GUID form's default value

Could anyone give me an advice on retrieving default value from a HII form and
assign in C and DSC files?

Thanks,
--
Pipat Methavanitpong