> Intel provides FCE tool. It can parse the generated BIOS image and output
> the default value for every HII question. You can try it.

Thanks Gao. This looks useful :)
I have to prepare my Windows environment before trying this out.

But, is there a way to do it at build time?
Since default values are written in VFR files, it should be able to
resolve at both build time and runtime.

* Is there any macro to let HII PCDs set to their default values in a DSC file?
* Is there a function or macro to lookup HII default values in a driver file?

Thank you,
--
Pipat Methavanitpong
Software Developer, S-Project 3