Hi Brian,

I've started having a look at this, and have a few comments:
- There is no Readme.md at the top level, as set out in
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging/blob/about/README
  Mainly, this means I don't know who I should cc on any comments I have.
- There have been substantial changes to oniguruma, and the module no
longer builds. Can we have exact commit hashes for the two external
projects added to the toplevel Readme.md?
- At least Uefi/modets.c and Uefi/modos.c contain Ia32/X64-specific bits.
Could these bits be put in architecture-specific subdirectories?

Regards,

Leif