We are currently researching several different options to help make contributing to TianoCore easier for the community. A big part of this effort will be enabling pull requests and allowing for a more customizable code review process.

I am looking for members of the community willing to answer a few questions about these solutions to allow us to evaluate our options quickly. The options are:

System/Tool             Investigator
Phabricator             Rebecca Cran (thank you again :) )
Github                  ???
Gerrit                  ???
Gitlab                  ???

I have a list of questions that I can send out to each investigator. Assuming you are familiar with the software/system, these questions should be answerable with a couple hours of research, writing, and screenshots / examples.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Stephano