On Tuesday, 27 November 2018 14:16:18 MST Jeremiah Cox via edk2-devel wrote:

> Do we have data on what it takes to deploy and operate Phabricator with
> Harbormaster or Jenkins?  The up front development/deployment
> activity/costs and then also the ongoing patching/servicing/maintenance
> costs?  Is Intel planning to provide this?

I haven't integrated Harbormaster or Jenkins, but for just Phabricator the
patching/servicing has ben really simple for the year+ I've been running it.
I'd not consider it 'production' since I'm the only person using it and I'm
running from Git master, not a stable branch - but maintenance has been as
simple as the following (which could of course be put in a script to reduce
the number of steps!):

# Stop the Phabricator daemon
./bin/phd stop
# Update Phabricator
git pull
# Update libphputil
cd ../libphputil && git pull
# Upgrade arcanist (commandline interface)
cd ../arcanist && git pull
# Upgrade database schema
./bin/storage upgrade
# Start Phabricator daemon
./bin/phd start
# Reload web server
service nginx restart
service php-fpm restart

The "storage upgrade" command goes through the database looking for any
inconsistencies - missing keys, wrong data types etc., and offers to fix them.

--
Rebecca