David,
I think we got an agreement here to move CSM components in OvmfPkg.
I prefer we firstly clone the required CSM components in OvmfPkg right no.
Finally I can remove the IntelFrameworkModulePkg/IntelFrameworkPkg in one patch.
(I say "finally" because OVMF CSM dependency is not the only case that prevent
removing
the two framework packages.)

Would you like to do the clone? Or if you are busy, I can do that.

Thanks,
Ray