Il 31/08/2014 20:23, Sergey Isakov ha scritto:
> Clang assembler doesn’t support 16 bit codes.

(please don't top-post)

Does Apple not ship gas anymore and replaces it with clang's integrated
assembler?

In either case, how the clang folks can say "use the clang integrated
assembler and file bugs" with a straight face when asked to upgrade
NASM?  This is not a bug that would have to be filed, it's a substantial
feature request...

Paolo