Hi,

I was looking for PCIE driver/Root Bridge implementation for ARMv8 kind of
platforms and have referred some code in files:

*         ArmPlatformPkg/ArmVirtualizationPkg/PciHostBridgeDxe/PciRootBridgeIo.c

*         ArmPlatformPkg/ArmVirtualizationPkg/PciHostBridgeDxe/PciHostBridge.c

But I couldn't see ATU programming code in this implementation, AFAIK ATU
programming is required for any outbound and inbound transaction of PCI.
How the IO translation is being done in this?
Also what is the context of "aperture" used in this code?

Kindly help in clearing these doubts.

Regards,
Shaveta