From: Leekha Shaveta [mailto:shav...@freescale.com]
Sent: 13 May 2015 13:09
To: edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [edk2] Query UEFI : PCIE Driver for Armv8 platform

Hi,

I was looking for PCIE driver/Root Bridge implementation for ARMv8 kind of
platforms and have referred some code in files:

*         ArmPlatformPkg/ArmVirtualizationPkg/PciHostBridgeDxe/PciRootBridgeIo.c

*         ArmPlatformPkg/ArmVirtualizationPkg/PciHostBridgeDxe/PciHostBridge.c

But I couldn't see ATU programming code in this implementation, AFAIK ATU
programming is required for any outbound and inbound transaction of PCI.
How the IO translation is being done in this?
Also what is the context of "aperture" used in this code?

Kindly help in clearing these doubts.

Regards,
Shaveta

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium. Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered
in England & Wales, Company No: 2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ,
Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2548782