From: Olivier Martin [mailto:olivier.mar...@arm.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:08 AM
To: edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; Peterson, Joe
Subject: RE: [edk2] Replacement EDK2 email list coming soon

Announcing Changes Coming Soon: "5. Open Discussions"

Let's hope in the future community feedbacks will be more taking in account.

I am happy to see this list of new changes but it would have been better to
involve the community in the discussion for the chosen solutions.
As Jordan said Github already supports many of these features. But I have got
the impression when I read 'Gerrit' and I can see the new mailing-list is based
on Intel 01.org website that the new community will be based around an Intel
home-made solution (I know Gerrit is not an Intel product but it needs a
dedicated server to run).