On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, dennis roberts wrote:

> would this be like the F being less than 1 ... in a regular anova???
> mean difference not even varying like we would expect them to by chance
> if null were true?

Well, it _might_ be.  Depends on what hypothesis was being tested,
doesn't it?  And so far "rjkim" hasn't deigned to tell us that.
                                                                -- DFB.
 Donald F. Burrill                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 348 Hyde Hall, Plymouth State College,      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSC #29, Plymouth, NH 03264                             (603) 535-2597
 Department of Mathematics, Boston University                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 111 Cummington Street, room 261, Boston, MA 02215       (617) 353-5288
 184 Nashua Road, Bedford, NH 03110                      (603) 471-7128