Incorrectly? Would you please expand your thought.
The only thing that might be called an error in
his laws, that comes immediately to mind, is the
fact that he didn't allow for the small problem of
two genes being on the same chromosome -- but then
he didn't know about chromosomes. Is this what you
meant?

Your supposition is interesting, but all of his
data exhibits a too good fit.

--
Bob Wheeler --- (Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
        ECHIP, Inc.