In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Patrick D. Rockwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>There was a book published by Wiley in 1969 called "Discrete
>Distributions" by Samuel
>Kotz. I tried looking for it at http://www.amazon.com but I couldn't
>find the title.
>Instead, I found "Univariate Discrete Distributions". Would that be the
>same thing but
>with a new title?

I would guess not.  The book you found is a newer version, presumably
expanded, c1992 by Johnson, Kotz, and Kemp; there is also a c1997
book, "Discrete multivariate distributions" by Johnson, Kotz, and
Balakrishnan.  The c1969 book is by Johnson and Kotz.
--
This address is for information only.  I do not claim that these views
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Phone: (765)494-6054   FAX: (765)494-0558