In article <8lalui$655$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I am looking for way to automate numerical analysis.

Numerical analysis is an art, not a science.  However,
you want to automate not numerical analysis, but the
implementation of a particular sequence of algorithms.
Your package must have all the algorithms, or you will
have to move intermediate results.

In the particular problem you have, one of the numerical
analysis packages, or Splus or the equivalent R, will do
what you have asked.  SAS is not up to that level.

There is no problem in using the ones I have cited on
Unix; we are doing this.  I am not in systems; do not
ask me how.

 Specifically I

--
This address is for information only.  I do not claim that these views
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Phone: (765)494-6054   FAX: (765)494-0558