We will be posting a freeware software at www.yntisoftware.com for user
input on functionality [analysis, modeling, prediction, etc, etc]. The
software should be ready for download sometime in September [we're still
ironing around to not look to childish in math]. Just register your e-mail
there [no names] and you'll be notified when it is ready for download. The
bad news is that it is written for Windows and not Unix [one would assume
that there is more probability in finding access to a PC than to a Unix
box]. Anyways, check it out and make your choice [if after trying it you
would want it to have lagrange polynomial interpolation you can suggest so,
and so on -- so far I know it has fournier interpolation among others, all
kinds of linear fits [these include exponential, logarithmic, ARMA and
polynomial], some non-linear methods and free defined feedforward neural
networks with user defined activation functions, which can all be applied on
the same model to see the one you may prefer, extensive charting and
reporting, etc, etc.