Note that if a voter figured out that he or
she made mistake during the voting process and
got a new ballot, the old ballot
goes into the discard  pile.  As it
turns out a large majority of the 19,000
discards consist of discards from folks who got
to vote again.  Very few are "absolute"
discards.

This fact has been reported, but barely.

>From the state of confusion
Al