Thanks for the tip on KyPlot.  It does seem very nice.

Two questions:

1.  As best I can tell, the Factor Analysis routines work off
    a correlation or covariance matrix.  At least from a perusal
    of the Help index, I can't see how to run Factor Analysis from
    raw data, or to calculate a correlation/covariance matrix from
    raw data (short of applying matrix manipulations).  Is there
    a way to produce a corr/cov matrix within KyPlot?

2.  Does anyone know the current homepage for KyPlot?

Thanks
John Uebersax, PhD             (805) 384-7688
Thousand Oaks, California      (805) 383-1726 (fax)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Agreement Stats:   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsuebersax/agree.htm
Latent Structure:  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsuebersax
Existential Psych: http://members.aol.com/spiritualpsych