Dennis Roberts:

I wonder what makes you say what you did below.  Are there some
biostatistics textbooks that have given you that impression?

Jerrold H. Zar, Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> Dennis Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/19/01 10:48AM >>>
>
>     BW> On Sun, 18 Nov 2001, Stan Brown wrote:
>
>     >> What _is_ "biostatistics", anyway? A student asked me, and I
>     >> realized I have only a vague idea.

well, one difference in bio stat is a strong emphasis on probability
sorts
of problems ...
dennis roberts, educational psychology, penn state university
208 cedar, AC 8148632401, mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://roberts.ed.psu.edu/users/droberts/drober~1.htm