On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 01:02:17 -0000, "Chia C Chong"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Bill..Thanks for your reply. You mentioned in the last line of your
> message that statistical tests are not a very good way to choose among
> distributions. If this is the case, what test do you think is better in my
> case??

Other that statistical?
 - Being familiar;  being logically inherent;  being brief...

Occam's razor goes something like this,
"Do not unnecessarily multiply entities in an explanation."

--
Rich Ulrich, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pitt.edu/~wpilib/index.html