Dear all,

I am a programmer and database administrator, I have been equipped
with IT basics. After I do OLAP (data mart) and data mining, I am
turning into a statistics + IT cross-disciplinary area for master and
doctor degrees. Can anyone tell me what the basics of statistics are
required? 1. Introduction to Statistics 2. Multi-variable analysis? 3.
statistics tools (statistica?) Anything else?

Thanks,
Dino