Hi!

I have 3 random variables i.e. Power (P), Delay (T) and Angle(A). The plot
of P vs T is an exponential shape and the plot of P vs A is a Laplacian
shape. Hence, this implies that the P values are varied with T and A. Hence,
I could not just simply derived the PDF of P by just taking the histogram
density of P alone. My goal is to find a PDF that can described P in such a
way that this PDF will inherit the properties exponential and Laplacian
shapes it had in these two respective domains. What is the best ways to do
this practically? What I have now is a set of measurement data that have 500
samples from the respective P, T and A domains.

Any suggestions are gratefully appreciated....

Regards,
CCC