Hello,

I did a likert on 2 groups, a Mann-whitney showed that ther was a
significant difference between the 2 groups. The next thing I did were some
univariate statisics between the covariates and I found some significant
differences between the covariates (ex. age sign. differs between the 2
groups).
My questions are:
Can I test again for a sign. difference between the 2 groups, but with the
covariates controlled ? How to do this? How to do this in SPSS ?

I would like to thank you,