sure is easy in minitab ... one can draw a very nice curve (it's easy but,
hard to post here) but, to make a distribution easy for viewing we can

MTB > rand 100000 c1; <<< generated 100000 values from
SUBC> chis 4.  <<< a chi square distribution with 4 degrees of freedom
MTB > dotp c1

Dotplot: C1

Each dot represents up to 778 points
             .
            .::.
            :::::
           .::::::.
           :::::::::
           ::::::::::.
           :::::::::::::.
        0.0       6.0      12.0      18.0      24.0      30.0

MTB > desc c1

Descriptive Statistics: C1

Variable             N       Mean     Median     TrMean      StDev    SE Mean
C1              100000     4.0123     3.3729     3.7727     2.8350     0.0090

Variable       Minimum    Maximum         Q1         Q3
C1              0.0080    29.4143     1.9236     5.4110

not quite as fancy as the professional graph but, will do in a pinch