Gregor, great job with this:

Seven ways to use Python's new turtle module:

http://pycon.blip.tv/file/1947495/

I'm so glad Pycon had its video act so much more together this year.

This is an example of a talk I didn't want to miss, and thanks to
this year's organizers, I'm able to appreciate much better what
Gregor has been up to.

Your students are lucky to have such a creative and also
diligent guy -- plus you have some talented friends I notice.

Thanks again,

Kirby

Note:

There's a pretty generous helping from my extra cost workshop,
not the whole 3 hrs, but almost half:

http://pycon.blip.tv/file/1998267/  (57 minutes)
http://blip.tv/file/1997995 ( 6 mins)

Maybe there's more in the pipeline I don't know, but this is
enough to give the flavor.

Some of what's missing:

Ian contributed a video about Diffie-Helman plus I had my
Xtranormal cartoon to show (I think twice):

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2009/02/regarding-objectifying.html
(blogged version)

Steve Holden had more speaking parts, especially towards
the end.