Dear Education Pythonistas,

I'd like to suggest two useful metrics for measuring the effectiveness of our
list:
1. Variety of posters.
2. Number of conversations.

Our Community Code of Conduct commits us to conducting ourselves in a welcoming
and respectful way, and what better measure of how well we are doing than the
diversity of different folks who post on this list?

If Edu-sig is about building and nurturing our python in education community,
what better way to measure how well we are doing than by the number of posts
that turn into conversational threads?

I occasionally receive emails from teachers asking about good resources for
teaching CS with Python.  This year I am going to try asking them to join this
mailing list and to post their question on it, and commit to providing the best
response I can here.

Jeff Elkner

Let's work together to create a just and sustainable world!