Yeah, what's education without metrics for success.

On that theme, how about the edu-sig home page @ Python.org, what might we
do with it?

I wrote an initial version in the distant past, then Andre took over and
made it better.  The entire website got a new look.

However, more years have flown by and there's no mention of Jupyter
Notebooks, and some of the links e.g. pykata, are broken.

Why not mention codesters.com for example?  Lots of other interesting stuff.

I don't have the keys to that web page myself but we could encourage a
thread for whomever gets them or has them.

I find Jupyter Notebooks to be a really excellent tool for high school and
even middle school access to Python.

The mix of coding, and writing a paper, with pictures and links, is just
right.

Embedded graphs make it the perfect Algebra 2 environment.

Add Sympy and a little LaTeX and you've got calculus.

Kirby