Sorry about the crummy formatting guys, of the
forwarded missive. I would have provided a link
but TrimTab BookClub is a private archive.  Here
I'm just 1-2-3 testing that I can sign into edu-sig
directly and post through the HyperKitty interface.

Any feedback is welcome of course.

On this topic of Polyhedrons as a resource for
learning OO i.e. maybe a Polyhedron superclass
with specific Tetrahedron, Cube, Octahedron... as
subclasses (a design I've used a lot): an advantage
is the ability to bridge to actual rendering, i.e. to
computer graphics.  When I first joined edu-sig
some decades back, it was VPython that was
sparking a lot of excitement (cite Pygeo).  I would
add Blender to the list of Python ecosystem tools able
to do spatial stills and animations.  A goal is to keep a
computer-friendly curriculum more right brain friendly,
i.e. graphical and not just lexical.

Kirby