Hi Gina,
Hi everybody,

this is a very nice idea to share presentations and methods behind it.
Thank you for asking!

First: I really like the title.
I'll go a bit with Jackie: I would also have a short info about what
Wikipedia is. But I mean really short.
As far as I see, everybody knows Wikipedia, but most don't know that it is
written by (nearly) all of us and that it is free to share and to use.
so I like to point the first thing out. Also it is nice to give some
example of who writes it, and that tere is a really community behind.

What my audiences always love is the citation-button ;)
This could be interesting for you aswell.
Also the difference between citation and wrong licenscing is interesting
for educators I found out.

Maybe that hepls?

Good luck.

Best, Elly

Herzlichst,

Elly Köpf
Projektmanagerin

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0http://wikimedia.de

Wissens frei teilhaben kann. Helfen Sie uns
dabei!http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/681/51985.