Do you organize editathons or other wiki events? Are you coming to
WikiConference North America, in Columbus, this weekend? If so, please come to
my session on "Supporting editathon and other event organizers with new tools”
[1]. As I say in the session description:

"I am literally going to take votes on individual features...and whether they
should be included or not. So if you are a potential Event Metrics user...this
is a session you won't want to miss."

The session is Saturday, 10:30 am, 18th Avenue 070.  If you miss the session
but want to talk, I’ll be at the conference all weekend.

[1]
https://wikiconference.org/wiki/Submissions:2018/Supporting_editathon_and_other_event_organizers_with_new_tools

Joe Matazzoni
Product Manager, Community Tech
Wikimedia Foundation, San Francisco
mobile 202.744.7910
jmatazz...@wikimedia.org

"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum
of all knowledge."